- No fair usage policy
- Prices are VAT inclusive
- Free fibre installation (Should you cancel within the first 12 months, the full install free of R2999 will be billed for early termination)
Why should I get FTTH?
Reliable, fast broadband access speeds ranging from 2Mbps to 100Mbps uncapped service plans at fixed broadband Internet rates
We allow service upgrades to higher speeds at any time with future speeds of up to 1000Mbps.
We offer a true one stop shop from provisioning the wireless infrastructure at your premises to installing the Broadband router. Tech5 supports the service via a support help desk.
Our Fibre network is secure, and not susceptible to cable theft.
Our dedicated technical team supports and monitors the solution 24 hours a day.
Product Spec & Benefis
- Enjoy fast speeds from 2Mbps to 100Mbps
- Monthly uncapped plans available
- High availability - no copper lines required!
Fibre service plans provide high-quality broadband Internet access
- A choice of uncapped home Internet and access services
- We install all relevant equipment including the broadband router and fibre termination device
- The service is scalable over the same infrastructure
- Fibre is contended at 1:10 Speeds reflected to refer the speed across the Tech5 network
- Standard Installation *
- Monthly Service Charge **
- All prices include VAT and are subject to change without notice
- Adhoc Top Up bundle are available for all service plans – R20/GB
- Acceptable Use Policy (AUP) applied
- Installation fee includes the first 30 meters of fibre cabling from the customer boundary wall to the router, additional fee's may apply thereafter