- Free B315 Router- Includes Sim card and Delivery (South Africa)
- Please confirm you have coverage in your area before application
- LTE speeds cannot be guaranteed. Speeds are generally at least 10 Mbps and up to 100 Mbps (5-10x faster than standard ADSL!)
- Wifi coverage may vary depending on your property size.
- Month 2 Month Service (Calendar month cancellation notice period applies)
- Should you wish to cancel within the first 6 months, the Router is to be returned and thereafter cancellation will be effected
I am not in coverage yet, when will I be?
We are rolling out the LTE network on a daily basis across South Africa. We have a massive core infrastructure and have interconnected all the major metros across the country. Check our coverage map to see if you’re in coverage.
What speeds should I expect with LTE?
10Mbps -100Mbps, LTE or 4G+ implies super-fast speeds and reliable connectivity. However, speed is dependent on various factors such as distance from the base station, time of day, terrain, obstacles (such as buildings and trees) etc.
I have received my router but am unable to connect to the internet?
You need to plug in your sim card - Please log a ticket with Tech5 email [email protected]
Can I get a Voip/Landline
Yes we offer Voip over LTE - Call quality will be depemdant on your signal strength, we dont reconmend Voip if you have low signal levels
Can I check my signal
The router has a signal indicator
Do I own the router
The router always belongs to Tech5 and will be recovered on cancelation of your service. (Router Valued @ R3219)